Senior QA Engineer (Accessibility)
Senior QA Engineer (Accessibility):
- Graduate / Post Graduate
- Any one certification on Certified Professional in Accessibility Core Competencies (CPACC) / Web Accessibility Specialist (WAS) / Certified Professional in Web Accessibility (CPWA)
Relevant Work experience:
- 5+ years
- Strong knowledge of accessibility related standards and WCAG 2.0 guidelines.
- Hands on experience in using assistive tools like JAWS, NVDA, VoiceOver, Zoomtext, Talkback
- Strong understanding of accessibility implementation techniques like right use of ARIA attributes, language attributes, color contrast, logical orders, etc.
- Experience in preparing Accessibility Conformance Report using VPAT (Voluntary Product Accessibility Template) as per the latest template released by Accessibility - Information Technology Industry Council.
What we offer
- The opportunity to join our growing business at an exciting time
- A highly competitive salary
- Insurance benefits to all employees
Who we are
Since 1994, Pole To Win has been providing outsourced Quality Assurance, Customer Experience and Localization Services to the Interactive Media, Internet of Things (IoT), Technology and e-Learning markets. Our service lines include: Quality Assurance, Quality Engineering, Localization, Translation, Customer Experience, Talent Acquisition, Audio Production.
Pole To Win's core values are imbued across our global organization: Reinforced by our actions and our attitudes. Echoed throughout our approach to our operations and our clients. Exemplified by our culture, and most of all, our people. We build people and their careers. We actively turn to team mates for counsel, inspiration, and diverse perspectives. Relationships are built on mutual respect. Personal and professional integrity is our guiding principle. We are honest, authentic, transparent, and ethically sound. Our primary goal is to advance our clients' businesses and their customers' satisfaction. We set the bar for generating imaginative and effective solutions for the most challenging problems. We move with speed and agility. We love what we do. We have unwavering loyalty to our DNA, our culture, our values, and ourselves.